We have a president under investigation for colluding with a foreign government to win an election, a representative in Congress who takes money from the NRA and refuses to hold town halls for his constituents, a governor who seems determined to gut our education system and tear our precious environment to shreds, and a county council that does not stand for our values.
We’re fighting the good fight but we can’t do it alone. Will you help us?
Get involved with the Talbot County Democratic Party!
- Volunteer to work at headquarters
- Help out a couple of hours a week to staff the Democratic Headquarters Office. Greet visitors, answer phones and be the “face of the Democratic Party” in Talbot County. Contact our office manager Judy Wixted at (410) 200-8569 or email at email@example.com
- Write content for the website or Facebook page
- Write material for upcoming social or civic events of interest to Talbot Democrats, submit your thoughts and insight about current political issues and how we can impact them.
- Support elections
- Work the phone banks making calls encouraging Democrats to get out and vote, canvass neighborhoods to provide voter information and encourage Democrats to vote, learn Votebuilder, the National Democratic Party’s voter database software to generate call and canvass lists, serve as a poll observer.
- Volunteer to work a fundraiser
- Share your great idea for a “signature” event for Talbot County Democrats (art auction, beach party, volleyball tournament, gala ball – we have all kinds of options, let your creativity flow!), volunteer to help organize or work at one of our events.
- Support Parade Planning
- Help Democrats have a strong and visible presence in our local parades by Talbot Democrats coordinate activities with parade organizers and communicating the event.
- Provide transportation to club events or polling places for Democrats that do not drive.
- Make a financial contribution
- We always appreciate donations to support Talbot Democrats activities while helping to keep our office going.
Interested in helping? Download form here: Volunteer Form